Moose is not just a tool, it is a platform for supporting analysis from multiple points of view:
- models importing and management (Chapter 10),
- meta-modeling (Chapter 11, Chapter 12),
- parsing (Chapter 14),
- graph visualization (Chapter 15, Chapter 16),
- diagram drawing (Chapter 17),
- tool building (Chapter 18),
- various data mining algorithms (Chapter 19), and
- reporting (Chapter 20).
The goal of this part is to provide on overview of these components and how they form a coherent infrastructure (Chapter 9).